Rules and Policies
The basic Resort and Community Association rules, as well as any rules of the individual owners, will be posted in each unit. Failure to obey these rules and/or any of the following rules can result in eviction without a refund.
- Each guest must read all the rules and call the owner for an explanation if there is a question or something that is not understood.
- Damage to Edgewater property or to the individual owner's property will always be the responsibility of the registered guest. Any repairs, extra cleaning or the replacement of any item will be paid for by the registered guest.
- Units will not be rented to guests under 25 years of age. No Exceptions.
- Rental guests are not allowed to bring pets onto Edgewater property or into any unit.
- Rental armbands must be worn by rental guests while on Edgewater property. Pedestrian guests will not be allowed to enter the property without their armband.
- Doors must be locked and guests should always have a key when leaving the unit.
One very important rule...
Enjoy your visit to Edgewater and come back to see us at www.EdgewaterOwners.com!